You are missing in action, if you don’t know the medicinal uses and health benefits of Papaya (Pawpaw leave).
It is unfortunate that many people with pawpaw trees in their compounds suffer from many ailments and don’t know that the common leaves of Pawpaw is a natural alternative cure or treatment to their sickness and it has no contraindications.
Read this!!! to save yourself of some hospital bills…
5 Chronic Sickness That Pawpaw Leaf Extract Can Help You Fight Naturally
1. Cancer: Of course, Cancer! In a world full of many carcinogenic substance, If you prone to cancer or you have a family history of the deadly disease or you are looking for a natural preventive measure to insure your health, then using papaya leaves will work well for you.
While the antioxidants, digestive enzymes and other nutritional factors in papaya can provide protection against developing cancer, recent research studies are showing papaya leaves may have potential as a treatment for those already suffering from the disease.
Research by Dr. Nam Dang at the University of Florida found that an extract made from dried papaya leaves killed cancer cells directly and slowed the growth of tumor cells in cultures. The leaf extract was effective against all ten different types of cancer cells tested, including liver, lung, cervix, pancreas and breast cancer cells. At higher dose, the anti-cancer effects were measured to be stronger.
It was also found that papaya leaf extract boosts the production of Th1-type cytokines that benefit your immune system.
According to Dr. Dang he said, “Based on my studies, nobody who takes this extract experiences demonstratable toxicity; it seems you could take it for a long time – as long as it’s effective.” (Aqueous extract of Carica papaya leaves exhibits anti-tumor activity and immunomodulatory effects – Journal of Ethnopharmacology).
One well known case of cancer, written in a local newspapers, a man named Stan Sheldon from the Gold Coast in Australia who was reported to be dying from lung cancer, he used the liquid from pawpaw leaves, boiled and simmered in a pan as a homemade treatment for two months, before being tested again to find both lungs clear of any traces of cancer.
He said the disease had not reappeared several decades later and he had passed the recipe to others, many of whom were also cured.
2. Diabetes : There are proven scientific researches that Papaya leaf juice can work wonders for diabetics patient as well.. It regulates the production of insulin, which in turn checks blood sugar levels.
Its strong antioxidant nature also helps to bring down the consequent complications of diabetes like kidney damage and fatty liver. So don’t miss this for your diabetic love ones.
3. Helps Treat Skin Problems: Papaya leaf juice has a rich content of vitamin C and A, which boost skin health and give you a healthier and radiant skin. Papaya leaf juice also suppresses the activity of free radicals.
The presence of karpain compounds checks the growth of excess micro-organisms, and cleanses your skin of the toxins, providing protection against skin problems like pimples, freckles and acne.
4. Ulcer: Tea made from Papaya leaf can protect against gastric ulcer in a study on laboratory animals published in the September 2008 issue of the “West Indian Medical Journal.”
In the study, papaya leaf extract reduced ulcer severity and showed strong antioxidant effects. Papaya leaf extract also decreased oxidized lipids and increased antioxidant activity within red blood cells.
Researchers concluded from this preliminary study that papaya leaf tea shows potential for the treatment of gastric ulcer and oxidative stress on the stomach.
Do You Know That Nozie Mistletoe Tea Can Cure Ulcer? Learn More
5. Malaria: Sure, you must be familiar with this as proven by several studies, that scientifically validated a combination of Carica papaya (paw-paw), Magnifera indica (mango),Vernonia amygdalina (bitter leaf), Psidum guajava (guava), Ocimum gratissimum (sweet basil), Cymbopogon citratus (lemon grass), Azadirachta indica (neem), seeds of Citrus aurantifolia (lime), Nauclea latifolia and Morinda lucida as potent cure that produce 100 per cent elimination of malaria parasites, even drug-resistant strains, in humans.
So you see why drinking crushed pawpaw leaf is cool for your health?
How To Prepare Papaya Leaves Juice
Wash 7 medium sized papaya leaves, cut them up roughly and place them in a saucepan with 2 liters of water.
Heat the leaves in the water until it boils and then reduce the heat right down to a mild simmer for 2 hours. By this time the liquid should be reduced by half.
Once it is reduced, allow it to cool, remove the papaya leaves, strain the liquid and drink 50 ml of the resulting concentrated papaya leaf tea.
Drinking another 50 ml twice more, for a total of 3 times a day before a meal, was the suggested dosage and timing for this natural treatment.
You can keep this homemade papaya leaf tea in the fridge in a covered glass or ceramic container (not plastic) and should not last more than several days, it is recommended to discard, if it became too cloudy.
Remember to share to your Friends and well wishers.